SCIC - the first of its kind in the world bringing together a multi-disciplinary cochlear implant team wholly responsible for assessment, medical care and rehabilitation.
Enthusiastic fundraising to assist deaf children and adults access cochlear implants and the support services they need to obtain the best outcomes.
- Foundation and Corporate Sponsorship
- Ways to Help
- Your Donation
News & Activities
Our events provide recipient support and professional development as well as fundraising and promotional opportunities.
SCIC provides ongoing educational seminars about cochlear implants and related topics for audio and health professionals
- Resources for Professionals
- Research at SCIC
- Cochlear Implant Selection Criteria
- Cochlear Implantation In The Elderly
- Music and Pitch Perception
- Cochlear implants in children with additional disabilities
- Auditory Deprivation and Cochlear Implantation
- Outcomes of infants and children with cochlear implants
- Cochlear implantation in congenitally deaf adults
- Auditory Neuropathy Spectrum Disorder
- Prescription of hybrid fitting